Ad

Enter your email address:
Follow this blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Salman Khan in India’s Got Talent Khoj 2 On Colors TV

Salman Khan in India’s Got Talent Khoj 2 On Colors TV

Salman-Khan
Bollywood Actor Salman Khan is set to shake a leg with a small screen Actres Rashmi Desai on Colors Entertainment Television Presents a Super Popular Reality Show India’s Got Talent Khoj 2.
Indias-Got-Talent-Khoj-2
Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya will soon meet his Bollywood dreams. No, she was not offered a film, not yet. But she will shed their traditional avatar of small-screen character. Rashmi will perform the catchy number Munni Badnaam Hui of colors Television Presents a Reality Show India’s Got Talent Khoj 2 on Saturday, 14th Episode, 11th September 2010.

Rashmi Desai Dance In India’s Got Talent Khoj 2



Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will also be part of the show and Rashmi will perform the dance number in his presence. An enthusiastic Rashmi said: “I’ve put my heart and soul into this performance. I’ve never practiced so much in my entire life. I hope that Salman will love my performance and can only fault myself for Malaika itself, it is my dream to be on the same platform as him. I have full plans launch Salman on stage and shook a leg with him.

Salman Khan In India’s Got Talent Khoj 2 - [Promote DABANGG]




Do not miss this killer double dose of entertainment Rashmi and Salman come together to set the phase of India’s Got Talent Khoj 2 on fire this Saturday, September 11, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment